Le BFF is 26

Dear Mr. P,

I do not have many friends and I think you are the most gay friend of mine. I have not known you for long, at least not as long as the other two morons in da group, but it seems like we have the most time together. We started from standard text messaging, perhaps to viwawa? to plurk, to WhatsApp, to WeChat, to SnapChat. And the most memorable one is your Nokia E71.

Why do I have such friend, I always question God. He is 185cm tall, freaking fairer than me, very gay and obviously retarded. Most importantly, he seems like he is always free whenever I need him. Dated several girls, and none had ever got jealous of me being intimately contacting him. Over phone, over internet. I failed several friendships and when eventually I asked, half demanded, which was so bad that you shouldnt do, for friends, real friends. I thought of the friends, who would never leave me, who would listen and keep quiet to all my whines. Friends, in whom I could discuss fashion, makeups with, and friends whom we still can be friends after teasing each other. Finally, to add points to the friendship, friends who would train pigeons to shit the words LIMYI IS GODDESS on my ex's car, or to send him boom on my birthday.

When I asked God for friends, I did not expect to get Mr. P.

He kinda fulfills all the criteria but, of course, did not do the last part. But he did invite me to facials, and I feel comfortable lying quarterly naked next to him. As if he will peek, he feels gross to my figure, don't you worry. He took ugly photos of me, and portrayed himself as Dao Ming Si in his phone gallery. Instead of me calling him up in the middle of the night whining about getting dumped by ex, he called me and talked for hours, about how depressed he was, and how helpless he felt about moving on. Pretty gay, isn't it? This is my gay friend.

Dated several girls, but he is single now. Whether or not he is available, contact me for his contact number. You can ask him yourself, but mind you, the conversation will end you up in frustration. :B

I was the last one to wish you a very happy birthday last year. This year, I hope that I can be the first.

0 loves: