am leaving for Seoul very soon. What is this feeling? Excitement? I think it is more than that. I havent been travelling for so long that I forgot how does it feel like to be on an international flight. Went to a few countries these years but not by flight. When was the last time? Oh, to Taiwan, 4 of us. Instagram wasn't really a trend by then, and I am not a stop-and-shoot person so I do not have many photos of that trip. Plus, I was an university student, feeding on government loan. Taiwan trip was limited. I was poor.

To me, travelling is a must. Some people will save up for a luxurious trip, do whatever they can to save up, starve, if they have to. Not me, I don't need luxurious trip, I can even camp under the stars if I can. I opt for a cheaper stay, that is what get away means to me. To be away.

Work like a bull, enjoy trips like a bitch. After all, money not spent is never gonna be your money. hahhaha. Im going for another trip in August, tickets bought, with my coursemates. Just hope everything will be fine for me to go for it.

Lastly, it is so nice to have budget for trips. HAHAHAHAH

0 loves: