Hurricane Tuesday

Sometimes, I really don't care about anything. I don't care people saying I am arrogant. I don't care about you feeling sick or weird. I don't care about your tears. I don't care about your anger either. I just don't care.

There are times when I don't feel like caring. Times when I think people are just making efforts out of rumours. Times when I think you are just faking pains. It is normal if you think that you are deserved to be treated real nicely, because you treated me fine. Yes it is quite accurate, in fact, but is it not my choice, whether I want to treat you the same way? I may treat you colder, but I also may treat you even nicer. That choice remains mine.

I agree that we should do people good, but it has come to me that most take things for granted as well. Like when I am on road, I will never ever be tolerate with those drivers who cut queue. Who the hell are you that I must let you cut in front of me? Is it my responsibility to let you in, just because you put on signal light and because you want to get in? Is it my fault when we got into accidents when I refuse to let you in but you just decide to bulk in?

I remember once my friend asked how did I handle social media flirts. Tbh, I don't know either. Not only I am not popular enough to get this kind of flirts, but it is also because I filter my friend list. I don't accept friend requests from those whom I do not feel like accepting. That makes sense, right? You don't wanna leak your whereabouts and photos and information about yourself to total strangers. However, sometimes, I don't accept friend requests from those I know too. Just because I don't want to.

Sorry, but I am this impudent and I don't given a shit if youre saying I am small hearted. I should have a bigger heart. Yes I should definitely. But that is none of your business. Really.

What I wanna say, after all, is that the choice is mine. You have yours, I have mine. And I dont reckon I need your kind advice to tell me I should behave the way exactly like you will, or like you wish. Because we are all different in a same way. You don't want somebody to tell what you should react to certain situations, do you?

And maybe you just cannot get used to me being so mean, but I am not changing. I know there are spaces I can improve myself to be so much better than I am right now, but just not this. I stay arrogant to a certain extend, and I will still stay the same, until one day when I decide I should change on this.

Just so you know.


p/s: In the photo, le bff Patrick, calming down a restless naughty bride.

0 loves: