Hurricane Tuesday - Reverie

Reverie, to me, is a very bizarre thing. They said you could not possibly control what youre going to dream about. You just doze off and dreams will start wonder wild. Wild, as of anything, anyone. However, you can actually control in your dreams, up to a certain extend. Did ever try to call for super powers that you obviously don't have, but you can have them in your dream, as long as you want them? I did, I think I did. I called for super power that I could float in air. And I did. Should have asked for power to trespass everybody's dream and wack everything hahaha. Just like a witch.

I had kept quite a number of my dreams here, most of them are pretty gloomy. Weird is that the gloomier it is, the clearer I can remember.

Some dreams are greatly affected by your mood, some you don't even know yet. Dreams show the inner truth and reality of you as it really is; not as anyone conjectures it to be, and not as what you would like it to be, but as it is. This is what they said, you can't control dreams. They just run wild, touching here and there and the scariest part is, they like to stay in a corner of your heart where you should have already long locked it. And you often wake up in tears.

Dreams are like time machines, bringing you back to time frames you don't ever wanna go back to. Rarely, but yes. Many times I boarded the time machines without knowing the destinations, there were times I was brought to a dream so perfect that I would whine when the alarm rang in the morning. And often, the so called perfect dreams are those which I knew they could never happen ever again in my life. I said, ever again, because they happened before, and I didn't appreciate them. I would not be sober that whole day. Because I once thought they were real, but I woke up, reality told me you were just dreaming, those weren't real, at all.

Mr. Siaw is very grateful that he is a heavy sleeper. He doesn't dream. He falls asleep within 30 seconds and will never wake up no matter what happens in between. Once he got enough rest, be it 4am or 7am, he cannot go back to sleep anymore. I, on the other hand, am delighted I dream, a lot. Those are times when I can achieve what I cannot possibly achieve in reality. Like, floating in the air hahaha. Sometimes I have nightmares, and being an experienced dreamer, I can control I should wake up right before the spirit got its hands on me.

Sometimes, I don't even wanna wake up. I wanna to stay but I cannot.

Reality is going to haunt you. Even in your dreams.

0 loves: